Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Adios Vegas!

Today has been a good day! I met with my friend Shirey and some of her friends to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. It was wonderful and poignant. It's the end of something I've been involved with for over a decade. I remember reading the first book and how much I've loved each and every one!

I came home ate a Lean Cuisine Spaghetti and took a 3 hour nap! Still recovering from Vegas! We had dinner at Margaritas. I brought most of it home and will eat it for lunch tomorrow!

Here are the last of the Vegas photos, soon it will seem like a dream.
Ready for my last night in Vegas!
Giant shoe in the Cosmopolitan

Roboshoe!

Giant outside artwork
The Wicked Spoon Buffet in The Cosmopolitan
Some kind of fish I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)