Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What happens in Vegas, Stays on Facebook!

 Vegas is keeping us hopping! Blaine usually goes out in the mornings and roams around. I'm not a morning person, never have been. So I stay in the air-conditioned room. I watch television, I play on the internet, I eat, I take a bath in the humongo tub, or I might take a nap! Isn't this what vacation is about?

For those of you who might be concerned about what I'm eating. I haven't gained any weight. All this walking around and looking at stuff is keeping me hungry. It's hot outside and I sweat. I can't drink enough to satisfy my thirst, it's crazy!

Yesterday morning, Blaine ordered room service breakfast! It was very swanky and amazing. It's the first time I've ever had room service that wasn't the pizza guy banging on the motel door!

There were scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, hash browns, juice, coffee, water, little jam pots, tiny heinz bottles, butter, and half and half.  There was also grilled asparagus and tomatoes on the plate. Not my idea of breakfast food. They got piled to the side!

I've noticed lately that I have a habit of piling the things I don't want to eat to the side of the plate, or completely off of it, if there's an extra saucer on the table. Does anybody else do this?

After breakfast and a very long bath, Blaine came back from exploring. We went to the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood. I had a coupon from Restaurant.com. We ate at the Ocean One Restaurant and Grill. We ordered Chicken Quesadillas (the best thing we ordered!), I ordered Blackened Tilapia, and Blaine got a burger. It wasn't awful, it was unimpressive and the service was lacking. Anytime I have to ask for a refill, it irritates me. It would be different if the place was hopping, but it wasn't. I could see our little waitress at the bar chatting with other employees, grrr.


We roamed around some more and headed back to the hotel. It was time to get ready to see Mystere!!! If you like gymnastics, trapeze artists, and acrobats GO SEE A CIRQUE SHOW!





Of course I was hungry after the show! We hopped on the Deuce and headed for The Cosmopolitan! More Secret Pizza for us! It was even better the second time!!!!

I was finally ready to head back to the room, I was tired. My poor muscles don't know what to think about all this walking around in the heat!
Only in Vegas! Show some Bloggy love! I love comments! ~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like y'all had a great time. I would love to see a Cirque show!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)