Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

What is this wet stuff falling from the sky?

It rained this evening and it was very nice. I hope others got some of the rain!

We went to Delta Market and we bought 2 dozen ears of sweet corn, 2 chocolate fried pies, and a cherry Italian Ice! It was super hot, so we didn't stay long.
We stopped by to see Blaine's parents and shared some of our corn haul with them. When we got home I decided to boil an ear of the corn. Oh my! It is sweet like candy. I ate a whole ear!

I cooked dinner tonight. I took pictures all along the way! First up was the corn!

Next was Chicken Parmigiana




Green Beans and Garlic Toast


Here's the finished product!

 Don't forget to show some Blog Love and sign your comments!

~Robin

Today's food: Salad, 2 ears of corn, Cherry Italian Ice, 1/2 of a Jr Sonic Burger, chips, Chicken Parmigiana, Garlic Toast, Green Beans, and a Cherry Slush.

 I am eating much slower and chewing better. It's the only way to avoid getting stuck. I can tell that my band has been tightened, but it's nothing like the other fills. This was much easier to manage. I am having to pay for visits and fills now. Yesterday's visit was $140. My insurance doesn't pay anything, yet. Maybe someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)