Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I loved that Zuppa Toscana soup so much at Olive Garden that I found the recipe online and went to the store and bought the ingredients!

I'm going to make it tomorrow!!!! I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out!

Blaine took me back to Olive Garden for more soup today!!
I was so excited! I'm waiting for my soup! As we were leaving I noticed a car with a cool bumper sticker...
We took a little trip to Tunica. We came home with more money than we left with, so I consider that a good night! Maybe my new dress is a lucky dress! I bought it at Ross Dress for Less for $11.99

We stopped by Sonic and Kroger before coming home. Big fun tomorrow, I'll be sure to share!

Show some bloggy love and sign your comments!

~Robin

Today's food:
Chicken noodle soup, saltines, chicken pot pie, Zuppa Toscana, Cheddar Peppers, Jr Cheese Burger Deluxe, and a cherry slush

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)