Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

All good things must come to an end.

Yesterday we went to Memphis and 'did' lunch with my Aunt Olivia.

Next was a trip to Goodwill to drop off some of my "bigger" clothes, bought some sweet tea at McAlister's, and bought four boxes of crayons and four rulers for eight cents!

It was so hot, we headed straight home so the crayons wouldn't melt!

We also played trivia last night at the dog track. My friends Shirey, Sara, Kim, and Rodrick all showed up to play with Blaine and me. We had a great time and finished in 3rd place!

This morning we headed to school to attend an inservice and we'll be back there again tomorrow!

My baby cucumber is growing!!!! I'm so excited. I'm still watering them and using about 3 gallons of water per bucket each day. I'm ready for a break in the heat!
Tomorrow is officially the last day of summer vacation, it is true. "All good things must come to an end."

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)