Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Together

Another good day! I'll take it!

Blaine's parents gave us a couple of steaks. After a visit with them, we went home and I cooked the steaks in my Pampered Chef giganto skillet! They were awesome!  We ate them with green beans and a yummy salad.

We ended our night with a drive around town and a stop for a chocolate sundae and a side salad. Can you guess which one I ordered?

I love this man. Don't get me wrong, there are days we'd like to pinch each others heads off. But that's real life. We aren't the Cleavers and don't want to be.

He's my best friend. He's on my side. He has my back. He loves me just as I am. (I love Bridget Jones' Diary!) He holds my hand. He has my heart. After 36 years without him, I can't imagine my life differently. He's not perfect, but he's mine! I wouldn't have it any other way.

This is our "theme song." Do you have a theme song?



Show some Bloggy Love!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)