Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I never set out to be weird. It was always the other people who called me weird. Frank Zappa

Today we went to the zoo. I might be a bit partial, but I believe that Memphis has one of the coolest zoos around!
By the carousel are these groovy chairs. You put in a quarter and it shakes your whole body. Blaine always makes sure to put a couple of quarters in his pocket for me!

I thought the lily pads and their flowers were pretty.

The Meerkats are a favorite of mine.

The Polar Bear house is awesome. Not only is it wonderfully air conditioned, it also provides a great view both above and below the water.

This lovely view is in the China exhibit. We are lucky to have two pandas.

Mostly they just look cute and eat bamboo.
I'm also excited to report that I received my new Entertainment books in the mail. They have tons of coupons. My favorite are the monthly coupons to Kroger for $5 off. These books definitely pay for themselves!

I weighed this morning, 275. I'm not gaining. I'm not losing. I'm ready for my appointment on Wednesday. Hopefully she'll add a little more to my band :)

Today's food:
Nachos, salad, baked squash, okra, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, cucumber salad, leftover meatloaf :)

Show the bloggy love!

~Robin



1 comment:

  1. I used to date a guy who looked like Frank Zappa. His name was Bobby and he was in a rock band. He was so funny! Wonder what he's up to now? Probably getting the senior discount at McD's and rocking with the Muzak.

    LPage

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)