Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

I've got my EYE on you!

Not a bad day! I got plenty of things crossed off of my to-do list at work and I'm planning on crossing more off tomorrow!

I did well on the food front, with the exception of the Starbursts, they were so good!

Several people kept asking me what was wrong with my eye. I don't know. I think it may be part of the Horner's syndrome. It is my "bad/lazy" eye.

Here's a pic, don't look if eye balls gross you out!
Ewww, I know, it's gross.

Today's food:
Beef vegetable soup
salad with a whole tomato
four ritz crackers and some cheesy stuff
starbursts
catfish filet
pork tenderloin slice
cornbread
raspberry pushup pop
ham

I did get stuck twice today. I had been doing so well and then BAM! twice in one day. The ham and the tenderloin were the culprits. Maybe I should avoid pork?

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)