Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Let the Countdown begin!!!

The last day. Tomorrow we go back. That means 188 more mornings to get up and go to work until Summer Vacation 2012.

I didn't blog yesterday, I just wasn't feeling it. We did go to Seize the Clay and pick up my pottery pieces. While there, I used another Groupon and painted a new piece.
Today was a laid back day. We had breakfast at Huddle House, went to visit the in-laws, clipped coupons, picked up my FREE 8x10 at Walgreens,
I love this picture of Blaine and Deuce!

harvested my cucumber, rode around town, ate some ice cream and a salad, and then just vegged. It was a good day!
Last day on the vine.

Last look before eating!
All peeled and sliced.
A little Salt, Pepper, and ranch!
The end.
A new beginning. Look close and find the new baby.
I weighed today. According to the crazy scales I weighed 277. I no longer outweigh Blaine by more than 100 pounds! I'm going to catch up and steal all his jeans!


So far the only thing about losing weight is saggy skin. I can deal with that!

Today's food:
eggs, hash browns, gravy, McDouble, spaghetti, green beans, garlic bread, cherry sundae, and salad

Blaine's dinner plate. I did eat my share. Spaghetti slides down rather well!
Show some bloggy love!!!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. I like how you painted the pottery--that's so fun and cute! And I love the picture of the two guys looking at each other. Congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)