Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mac Attack

More staff development today. I kept my cool and didn't say or do anything I'll regret later, whew!

I've enjoyed being with my fellow librarians and visiting with them! Today, I was part of the staff development.

Many of our schools have Mac computers on campus. If you are a PC user switching to a Mac can be rather daunting. My goal was just to get them on the MacBooks and navigating and talking about some of the programs and their uses.

We talked about iDVD, iMovie, iPhoto, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and of course... PHOTO BOOTH. Photo Booth was their favorite! I have only been a Mac user for the past 3 1/2 years, but I love mine! I don't think I'll ever buy another PC for personal use.

I do a yearbook DVD for my school and iDVD is very user friendly!

This afternoon I was eating some leftover steak and chicken and got stuck. This was the worst time yet! It was not pretty and I was not happy :(

I have been eating too much. Snacking all day. All the librarians brought snacks to our meeting and I've been grazing! I haven't been using loseit.com but I plan on getting back on track with it next week!

We did go to trivia tonight and had a great time!

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Did it get stuck b/c it was too big a piece? or just b/c of the texture? :(

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)