Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Partying is such sweet sorrow. ~ Robert Byrne

The lasagna was good. I don't know if it was the best lasagna EVER but it was tasty.

After school we went to get Blaine's car. The shop seems to think he's having a "chip issue" between the key and the car. HUH? We're going to have to go to the dealership and ask them to reprogram the keys and the car. Ughh! this is a pain.

I stopped by the store and bought some butter lettuce. It was okay, better than romaine, but not crispy enough like iceberg. The only reason I don't like romaine is the tough stalk part in the middle. It doesn't chew very well.

When I got home I put the lasagna in the oven. I made an awesome looking salad. It had lots of tomatoes (some that I grew), cucumbers (I grew them all!), sliced olives, shredded cheese, and bacon bits. I loved it!

I invited a couple of girls from work over. Jami was able to come. I had a great time visiting with her!
Blaine is so excited that we're having a dinner party :)
Doesn't this lasagna look yummy?!?!?!?

Slow cooked green beans with onions and bacon bits. YUMMY!

Jami's plate
The good thing about having company over is that it motivates me to clean up around the house. I guess I found my "motivation to go!" Next time I need to get the house cleaned up, I'll invite somebody over for dinner!

Today I got to 20,000 hits! Thanks for reading my blog!

Keep showing the bloggy love!

~Robin

Today's food:
Ramen Noodles
Raviolis
Crackers with cheese
Twizzlers
Lasagna
Salad
Green beans



2 comments:

  1. Paper plates? At a dinner party? Robin, you crack me up! Please tell me you used real flatware. :)

    LPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,
    Paper plates mean you can visit with your guests more! Lisa, you're funny!

    Pam Dial

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)