Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Why Don't You Fill Me Up, Buttercup


Today was my appointment with the Nurse Practitioner. I have lost 54 pounds! The first picture is the one they took at the doctor's office and I took a picture of it today. Blaine took the second picture this afternoon. I can definitely tell a difference.

She added .5cc to my band. That brings me to a total of 9ccs in a 14cc band.

I'm pleased. I haven't gained weight. I need to lose more and it will happen!

Tonight we went and played trivia with Shirey and Todd. We had fun and won 2nd place! It's always more fun when we win! Isn't that true about life?

Today Kelly's Korner is having a Crockpotalooza! Here's my contribution:

Crockpot Beef Vegetable Soup
Small pot roast
1 big bottle of V8
1 can Homestyle Veg-all
1 bag mini-carrots
1 chopped onion (or use the frozen chopped onion from Kroger!)
1 package Bear Creek Minestrone Soup Mix

Put everything but the soup starter in the crockpot. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours. 45 minutes before you're ready to eat, dump in the soup mix. (This keeps the noodles from going mushy!)

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your success - when you are feeling discouraged, you should come back and look at these pictures side by side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You can really tell a difference!!! Keep up the good work chicka!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)