Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Working for the Weekend

I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday! I have gotten a lot accomplished this week at work. Also, we didn't go out to eat at all!!! Major accomplishment for us.

My next cooking experiment will be The Pioneer Woman's Meatloaf. I'm willing to try it. I miss my momma's meatloaf. All I remember is that she made it with oatmeal and lots of ketchup. I know this recipe doesn't have oatmeal, but I'm willing to step outside my box AND there are NO BELL PEPPERS!!!!

I've been using an iPad recently. It was AMAZING to use while cooking! The Pioneer Woman has recipes for dummies. Her recipes are detailed and have pictures for each step. I love that!

I've been getting all "wifey" lately and trying not to feed him everything out of a box or bag. He does seem very appreciative of my efforts :-)

I don't know what we're going to do this weekend, but we're going to enjoy being together and do lots of relaxing!

Remember to show some bloggy love!

~Robin


1 comment:

  1. I make my meatloaf with rice and tomato sauce - no oats, no bread, no ketchup. It is fabulous!
    My plans for the weekend include helping at the JH dance. Woo

    LPage

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)