Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Bloggity Blog blog blog! My favorite blogs!

I want to introduce you to some of my favorite blogs. I enjoy reading them every day.

You'd think my favorites would be cooking and/or lap-band blogs, but they aren't. To me, these are blogs that almost always bring a smile to my face!

It's Almost Naptime
This is a family with great stories and hilarious kids!

Boobies, Babies, and a Blog
This one can be a bit colorful and R rated at times. It's brought me to tears from laughing.

Things I Can't Say 
Shel is hilarious and she tells it like it is. She is also colorful and frequently PG-13/R.

If you'd like me to read your blog, leave a comment and I promise to visit!!! I may even follow!!!

~Robin

P.S. This morning I got on the scales. OH WOW! It read 271, I kid you not! Wednesday it said 280! I know this is because I'm on the liquid diet. I'm going to start taking my camera to the scales!

I have to stay on liquids for several days following each fill. Usually this is really hard for me to do. This time, I'm doing much better. I've had a few solids, but not many! Hopefully I can stick to the liquids for a few more days!

I'm less than 10 pounds from what a I weighed when I got married. Then it will be a whole new world for Blaine. He's never seen me smaller, only larger!

We're going to Orlando in November and I want to be small enough to fit in the roller coasters! I'm getting motivated! I put on a pair of jeans today that I hadn't been able to wear in over FOUR years! That felt awesome!

This last fill seems to be doing better than the previous one. I could barely tell the last one had happened. We may be getting close to my "sweet spot!"

All the goals I set for myself earlier in the year have been tossed! I'm going to start setting them one at a time.

My next goal is 250. I would like to be there by Thanksgiving. I'm going to do my best!

Keep encouraging me. I really appreciate it and am very thankful for all the support. It means more than you know!

~Robin

Today's food:
Cheese grits made with water
Ham (size of a silver dollar)
Ramen Noodle Juice (tossed the noodles)
Wedding Soup Juice (tossed the big stuff)
Ritz cracker with cheese (ate half and tossed it)
Potato Soup (tossed the potatoes)
Wonton Soup - My new favorite soup!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the blog suggestions. i'm looking for some funny reads. i'm rooting you on, btw. i look forward to following your journey. come meet us at www.pausebuttonplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions. I already spend so much time reading blogs but these seem great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Kelly's Korner, and have read it all the way through. I have been contemplating some sort of bariatric surgery for a while and your blog has been very informative regarding life after surgery. I'll definitely be continuing to read! -Janet

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)