Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Does your train of thought have a caboose?

I was going to post a blog with a pic of me, chicken veggie quesadillas, and cheese shrimp and grits.

Something is wrong and I can't get any of my pictures to load. It's very annoying. It keeps saying "server rejected" grrr!

We watched Killer Elite today. All I'll say is this, Blaine is definitely going to see the remake of Footloose with me now!

We also had lunch at Bahama Breeze, it was so good. I just couldn't eat much.

While we were in Sam's Club, Blaine noticed the weather on one of the tvs. Whoa, big storm system moving through the area! We thought about hiding out at my aunt's house, but decided to head on home. Loads of lightning, rain, and wind. But nothing too bad at our house or on the road.

I made pizza when we got home and we were in for the rest of the night.

Not exciting, but I enjoy any day I get to spend with Blaine :)

~Robin

Today's food:
1/2 Spicy McChicken
Sweet tea
1/8 of a chicken veggie quesadilla
4-5 bites of Cheese Grits and Shrimp
1/4 Virgin Strawberry Pina Colada
Auntie Anne's Pretzel Bites
Slice of pizza (actually, the sauce and cheese)
Chicken noodle soup juice
Grape juice

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)