Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.” - Napoleon Hill

We went to a new trivia place tonight. Had a great time. Didn't win anything, but we did come in 4th place!

Not bad. We will persevere!

I think we're going to play at the dog track tomorrow night. We have fun and sometimes we go home with cashola!


Hormones SUCK! Any suggestions for fighting them off? Ever felt like you wanted to chew the leather off of a shoe? That's how I've felt for the past two days.

Show the bloggy love!

~Robin

Today's food:
Two eggs
Ritz Crackers (2)
Chicken Noodle Soup
Cheetos
Mt. Dew
Chicken Strip
3 boneless chicken chunks
Spicy friend mushrooms
Onion Rings
Baked Raviolis
Sweet tea

1 comment:

  1. I believe my hormones are all whacked out. I am almost convinced that I'm going thru pre-menopause or something. You can take hormones to even them out, or maybe it's time to change the BC pills?

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)