Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere. Mae West

Girl's Night Out. I have two special friends. Kissy, Sara, and I are starting our seventh year of working together. We started out, just the three us, going out and doing fun, girly type stuff. We try to go out once a month. It's gotten harder as we've gotten married. But we try!

Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. I enjoyed our trip to New Orleans this summer so much, I want to make it a yearly event!

Tonight we went and ate at Molly's La Casita! I was the DD. I had so much fun just hanging out and being with my friends!

We meant to have the waitress take a group picture, but we didn't manage it. We were having too much fun!

Today at Kelly's Korner she's hosting a Show us Your Life - Online Shopping Linky.

I'd like to share a few of my favorite stores and tips for online shopping.

I love Amazon, Lane Bryant, Hotwire, and Expedia.

Before I purchase anything online I check with http://www.retailmenot.com/
This is the place to find discount codes for many different websites! Check here before you check out!

I check Hotwire and Expedia before I do most of our travel plans. I check for the best days, times, places to stay, and airlines to use.

Being well-informed is one one of the best ways to save money!

BUT, the old adage, you get what you pay for is sometimes true. Use Trip Advisor to check out hotels, motels, and resorts! You won't regret it! I also use Fare Compare it helps with airfares and airlines too!


Where do you shop and how do you save money?

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

Today's food:
1/2 of a Sonic Jr. Deluxe burger
Sweet tea
Taco
Fun Size Kit Kat
Chips & Salsa
Bean Dip
7 layer dip
2 bacon wrapped stuffed shrimp

I did get stuck while I was with the girls. It wasn't because I ate too much. It was because I was chatting and wasn't paying attention. I didn't chew like I should and....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)