Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A good man might be hard to find, but a good hairdresser is next to impossible.


I was thrilled to get to visit my friend Jen today! She's been my friend for a long time. She's been doing my hair since she began going to beauty school. I love going to get my hair done because I get to hang out with my friend. And we love to catch up on all the people we know!

First and foremost, she is my my friend. I wish we lived closer to each other. 

Don't we look like we're having a blast? I had my hair colored, my eyebrows and face waxed, and my hair cut and styled! I was going to a family birthday party for lunch so Jen worked extra hard!
I was very pleased! After the Family Birthday Lunch. My sister-in-law had made scratch Chicken and Dumplings! I ate a whole bowl of the juice. After lunch we did a little shopping and I bought a few Christmas presents. 

After we got back, Blaine and I went home. We did dinner at Olive Garden. I love their Zuppa Toscana! We did a little drive by shopping at Target and headed home.

While at Olive Garden, we ran into my friend Debbie and I gave her one of my $4 off coupons for Olive Garden! I hate to see good coupons expire!

Today's food:
Chicken Biscuit
Chicken and Dumplings juice
Cheese and crackers
1/2 breadstick
ONE bowl of Zuppa Toscana
4 cheese raviolis
Cherry Slush

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)