Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Haikus are easy. But sometimes they don't make sense. Refrigerator.

I know it's been a while since I posted my side by side pics. But it's been a while since I lost any weight.


This last fill seems to have been much more effective than my last one. I'm actually seeing the scales move on a daily basis! I even saw 266, but that was on the crazy scales. It's been so long (5 years) since I was in the 260s that it made me a little giddy! I know it will be some more time until I'm seeing the 260s on a regular basis, but I'm patient!

Now that I've started adding a few solids back to my diet I'm feeling better! This morning the scales said 272. That's down 55 pounds from what I weighed in January!

Nothing big planned for this Labor Day weekend. I'm just excited to get to sleep late three days in a row!

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Look at the difference in those pictures. I'm so proud of you girl. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)