Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

“I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.” A. Whitney Brown

I see a future filled with refried beans, grilled onions, boiled squash and zucchini. Small pieces of tender meat may occasionally make a guest appearance.

I had two pieces of tender steak at lunch. Tonight I tried to eat a slice of bacon and some extremely thin sliced turkey. Oh no no no! The steak did fine. The bacon and turkey not so much. Back to the veggies!

I also believe my band has reached a tightness that it's time to switch to liquid Benadryl. My other meds are smaller and I'm not having any problems with them, yet. The Benadryl capsules get stuck almost every time.

I also did a little experiment with my scales. I made Blaine get on the digital scales and then on the old-fashioned scales. There was a 10 pound difference! The old-fashions scales were what he's always weighed. The crazy scales 10 pounds more!!

Now the old fashioned scales are the ones I got on February 23, 2011 and they said I weighed 318. Tonight those scales say I weigh 258. I'm liking these scales. The crazy scales say I weigh 270 and on February 23, 2011 they weighed me at 307. Anybody want to explain this to me?

So, if I'm to believe these old-fashioned scales I've lost 76 pounds. The crazy scales say I've lost 64 pounds. Either way, I'm pretty happy :)

But when it is all said and done, I'm going with whatever that doctor's scales read when I go back in October.

Show the bloggy love!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)