Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~Rita Rudner

Ever had one of those days that just starts out awesome? We had a good morning, a good afternoon, and then suddenly, it just went to pieces.

I don't handle unexpected stress very well. I am a bawl-baby. I cry whenever extreme emotion is involved. Needless to say, a few tears were shed today. Why isn't important. Not something that needs sharing. I do have to praise Blaine for the best supportive friend and husband. I love him.

Here's the good stuff!

I decided to try on my wedding dress today. I felt like I was ready to try it on!
I got into it! Then I started worrying about the zipper.
No worries, I just needed a little assistance from Blaine!
We made a little trip to the zoo. I love going there. We may go again tomorrow. Tomorrow is Members Night from 6-9pm. It's always a nice night!

Before heading home we stopped by Borders Book store. Sadly they are closing. Great for us all the books are at least 60%+ off now! We bought a bag full of books. Now I just have to decide which one to read first.

I chose a wide variety of books: Young adult, travel, romance, and science fiction.

Today's food:
white gravy w/half of a chicken strip
1/4 of a Nathan's hotdog
2 cod fillets
cherry icee
two slices of cucumber
1/4 cup spaghetti sauce and noodles

The scales were back at 272 this morning. The result of adding solids back to my diet.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day the whole day through!

~Robin

Don't forget to show your bloggy love!


2 comments:

  1. Hi. Thanks for the comment. I added a gadget on the right of my blog. Hopefully you can follow my blog now. I'm new to this whole blogging thing, still trying to figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in your dress!! Won't be much longer and you'll not be able to fit in it at all. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)