Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'd Rather Wash Dishes!!!

Some people stopped by our house today and asked if we'd like them to weed our flower bed and trim our bushes. I took them up on their offer. I can respect the fact that people go around looking for work, not just a handout. Plus, I had no desire to get in the dirt and pull those weeds. I think I'd rather do dishes!!!

I know times are tough for lots of folks. You have to get creative sometimes to drum up extra income.

Do you have any suggestions for how to make some extra cash?

I'm still looking for suggestions for a name for my band. Elmer, Eloise, Fred, Roberta.... What do you think?

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

Today's food:

Cheerios & milk (1/2 cup)
Cheese Manicotti(1/2 package)
100 calorie chocolate pretzels
Chicken Ramen Noodles
Stir-fried onions, squash, zucchini, and garlic (olive oil and a little butter)
Tilapia cooked on the George
Sherbet push up

1 comment:

  1. I like Elmer... Somehow it works, like Elmer's glue? :)
    -Nina

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)