Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm saying my prayers to Elmer, the Greek god of glue.

Today, Elmer is being bad. Maybe he doesn't like his name. I don't know.

Today was the worst episode I've ever had. I didn't feel 'stuck.' I was eating Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper. I had a cup of food and all of the sudden it felt like I had a piece of meat hung. It set off my gag reflex and I threw up the worst I ever have! My face was beet red and burning.

As of right now, NO MORE HAMBURGER MEAT! What will I do? Do you know how many of my recipes call for hamburger? Oh well, I'll figure something out.

It's not worth what I went through to eat hamburger :(

~Robin

Today's food:
Fat Free Pringles
Beef Vegetable Soup
3 Ritz Crackers
Nachos Supreme, NO BEEF
Sherbet Push-Up

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)