Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Love comes in all shapes and sizes.

This is a picture of love. I had been blogging about wanting meatloaf that tasted like my momma's! My sister was awesome and made me some! It was so good and Elmer behaved all weekend!!!
She's amazing. Growing up, we might not have liked each other as much as we could have. But I couldn't ask for a better sister. I know she's on my side and will love me no matter what. I want to be as good a sister to her. She's a wonderful example of how to love.

This weekend I was also blessed to get to be around some of my favorite men. I got to see my dad. He's a great dad! He gave me a puzzle that is great! I love it and I love him!
I also got to hang out with the Peanut. He's my oldest great-nephew. He's also quite the cut-up. I wonder where he gets that?
We also went to see my brother and his wife in Conway. While we were there, my nephew, Derek, and his wife, Kayla,  brought over their bundle of joy! This little monkey is my youngest great-nephew, so far!
Doesn't he look excited to be having his picture made with me? Hopefully, next time, I'll get to see my niece and her family.

Here's a picture of me with my most favorite man of all time!

Now about Elmer!

I weighed 268 Saturday morning! That was after several days of Elmer being uncooperative! I'm happy to say that I didn't get sick any this weekend! I had meatloaf and mashed potatoes, soapapilla cheesecake, pizza, soup, and who knows what else.

I was super careful. Small bites, lots of chewing, and making sure to stop when I get "the feeling!"

I do believe I'm heading towards getting completely off of my blood pressure meds! I'll keep you posted.

Keep showing the bloggy love, it really does make a difference!

~Robin

p.s. here are the answer to a few questions....

Onions do not make me "fart like a mule", but refried beans....

I don't drink enough water, but I'm working on it :) Even too much liquid can make me sick. I have to do all my drinking before I eat anything solid. If I forget and have a drink, it isn't pretty. I almost always have something to drink on my desk.

It's not so much the meat that was making me sick, it was the texture and how it's presented. So, I'm guessing that, ground turkey would affect me like hamburger.

Any other questions? I'm happy to answer them :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad we got the fart questions settled. hahaha!! You crack me up!

    LPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm meatloaf! & mashed taters! nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)