Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Meet Ione and Mo!

Blaine surprised me today and told me he wanted to take me to the apple store and buy me my very own iPad 2!!! I was super excited. My birthday is next week and this is my birthday present. I'm so glad I got to go ahead and open it!!!!

I got the white iPad 2 wi-fi with 16G of memory AND the pink smart cover!!! I also sprung for the Apple Care. It is definitely worth the extra bucks!
This looks kinda purple on my screen, but honestly, it's hot pink! There was a lady at the apple store that had a hello kitty cover. I decided pink was enough for me :) I've named her Ione, she's Fiona's (my MacBook) little sister. Do you name inanimate objects?

Now, I'd like to introduce you to my friend Mo.
He's a comedian and has a new website, Slap the Stupid. If you are easily offended, don't click. If you are slightly to extremely twisted, feel free to click away!!!!

I don't know what happened to the rest of this pic, but at least his face made it! If you ever get the chance to see Mo perform live GO!

(I was not compensated for this endorsement, but if Mo wants to send me a t-shirt, I wear a XXL!)

Thanks for all the bloggy love!

~Robin

Today's food:
gravy
1/2 nectarine
mt. dew
bbq corn chips
wendy's chili
mashed potatoes
dressing
chicken tetrazine
chicken nuggets
ranch
sweet tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)