Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh, What a Night!

I'm super excited! I don't want to come across as cocky or obnoxious, but we won again!

We won first place at trivia tonight. I wish you could hear Blaine and me talking to each other. He's constantly thinking of the ways that everybody else is going to beat us. I'm trying to plan a scenario where we at least get third place. We either know the answer or anguish over them. When we absolutely don't know, we just guess. And heaven help us when each thinks our answer is right and they are not the same answer! I do the wifely thing and give in, because if I put my answer and he's right.....

We have fun spending time with each other that doesn't involve sitting in our recliners and watching television. I know, and certainly don't think, that we will even place in the money every week. But I do have to say, winning feels awesome! I just want to dance around and have everybody feel as happy as I do in that moment!


The past couple of days have been really enjoyable at work. I enjoy my job and most of the people with whom I work. I just don't understand how people who appear to hate everything about their job are able to go there everyday and maintain their sanity. And please for the love of little green apples, if you hate being in education GET OUT!

Keep showing the bloggy love!!!

~Robin

Today's food:
Sausage patty
Scrambled egg
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Sweet Tea
3 whoppers
Fun Size Kit Kat
Cheetos
BBQ Fritos
Chicken Alfredo
Virgin Mary w/3 olives
Fruit Punch Juice Box
Apple Juice

3 comments:

  1. As someone who can't stand their job.... you can't go in everyday and retain your sanity. Thats why I'm off on STD and seeing a therapist every week, several times a week. Working for corporate america though I figure nowhere else is going to be any different. I can't get financial assistance for school b/c L makes too much money and we have no children. Not to mention I've never been one to do well in school b/c I have such a short attention span. And reading a book to learn something bores. me. to. death. So, it's a big ole shitty circle. And just in case somebody I work with or for happens to see this I shall sign this anonymously. Yep, we have to sign something at work saying we won't talk about (esp not bad) our Employer. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. "for the love of little green apples"? Hahahaha!!
    ~Nina

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)