Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

part II

Yesterday's Photo
Shrimp and Grits, OMG!

Chicken and Vegetable Quesadillas
I forgot to share that I've weighed 269 for the past two days! That's a loss of 65 pounds since January! I'm definitely starting to feel a difference. Clothes that haven't fit in years, now are too big! I'd be lying if I said it doesn't feel awesome!


Keep showing the bloggy love!

~Robin

Today's food:
Froot Loops and 2% milk
Cheese Grits
Bacon
Pringles
Apple juice
Grape juice
Pancho's dip and tortilla chips
2 laffy taffys
Mashed Potatoes
Beef Tips and Gravy
Green Beans
Strawberry Milkshake

I'm so hungry. I ate more for dinner tonight than I've eaten in weeks. It made my stomach HURT! Definitely not fun. I've been so hungry! Hormones are rampant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)