Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

“There's only one me, and I'm stuck with him.” Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Oh Elmer. Have I made you mad? Are you just having a bad day? I've tried giving you what you like; plain gravy (no chunks), chicken noodle juice, vegetables cooked to death, a little ice cream (seriously, a little!), grape juice, milk, and Pringles.

The only thing that didn't anger my Greek god of Glue were the Pringles and the chicken noodle soup juice.

What's wrong with you? You've been such a good boy since your last fill. Maybe today was just an "off" day.

Please act right tomorrow. I'm going to visit my sister and she's making me my momma's meatloaf. I'd like to be able to have a few bites without praying to the porcelain god!

I don't regret having a relationship with you Elmer. I'm just not liking you much today.

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

2 comments:

  1. So there's no rhyme or reason as to what makes you sick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my issues do not have the same cause as yours, but are you staying hydrated enough? I have found that makes a HUGE difference for me and my eating issues. If I drink water all day (60+ oz), I don't have as many problems getting food down. Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)