Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Two Test Tickles!!!

I love a good joke. I enjoy hearing them. But mostly I love to tell them. I wish I were better at telling a joke. Poor Blaine, he's heard my favorites over and over again.

Here's the one he hears the most:

What's the difference between a Baptist and a Methodist?

The Methodist will say "Hi" to you at the liquor store! bah-dum-bum

I've been working on a book order at school. I'm trying to be a good steward of tax payer dollars and order appropriate, yet appealing books for our students. Easier typed than done. Any suggestions for new/good young adult fiction?

Tonight we played trivia with our friends Shirey and Todd.
We were in first place until the very end. We have NEVER gotten the final question correct. So, we haven't been wagering any points. Tonight Blaine got it right! We didn't wager any points and wound up in third place. We were both happy and bummed. Oh well, we had a blast.

My lap-band did not have a blast (I need to give it a name, any suggestions? I'm thinking Elmer.) I had a Virgin Mary and was eating an olive out of it (I thought they came with celery?) and all the sudden I had to RUN to the bathroom!

This is the first time it's hit me that fast and violent in public. I was talking and laughing and wasn't paying attention to my chewing and blech! Other than that, I've been doing fairly well. My portion size is way down and I'm still liking soup!

Show the bloggy love!!

~Robin


Today's food:
Cheerios w. milk
soup with fritos
pickle
cheese quesadilla
veggies w. cheese sauce
green beans
sherbet push up
p.s. please leave me your favorite jokes and/or young adult fiction!

2 comments:

  1. Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was assaulted.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't a bike stand on it's own?

    Because it's too-tired. Hahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)