Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Why do you build me up Buttercup?

Why didn't y'all tell me I had the lyrics to the song wrong? Sorry :o)

I'm still doing my mostly liquid diet. After school we went by the Delta Market and bought some tomatoes! Then we headed to China Kitchen. I was wanting Chinese Soup! I went a little over board. But I'll eat it for lunch and dinner tomorrow! Did you know tomorrow is Friday?!?!?!?!? TGIF!
Wonton, Egg drop, and Hot and Sour
This was my first experience with Wonton Soup. Surprisingly, I really liked it! Hot and Sour is best when my sinuses are acting up. Egg Drop is my go-to soup when I have a cold.

Today's food:
3/4 BK maple oatmeal with fruit
cup of potato soup
3 crackers
3 turkey slices the size of a silver dollar
3 cheese slices from a snackable
Wonton Soup
Hot & Sour soup
8 oz pineapple juice mixed with sugar free kool-aid

Show your bloggy love!

~Robin

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)