Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Big girl vs. Granny panties

Today I'd like to discuss a topic near and dear to my heart, undies.

I love cute underwear. I also love comfortable underwear. Sometimes the two do NOT go hand in hand, much to my despair.

There's just something about wearing cute undies that just make me feel better about myself. I love to wear matching bras and panties. I also like to have them coordinate with whatever I'm wearing. I won't be a liar and tell you I match all the time. I don't. But when I can, I do!


These are my granny panties. Old lady parachute drawers. Omar the Tent maker's Secret Lingerie. These are the last time I will be using them. They are going in the trash. I don't recycle panties. That just grosses me out. I know they are clean, but still. I never felt good about myself in these. I know they are a cute color, but just didn't make me feel cute :o)

Now these are fun panties. I love wearing these. I know that I'm the only one who knows I'm wearing them, but they just give me an extra spring in my step. I know there are many who don't really care as long as they fit and are clean. I have days like that too. But most of the time I like to have cute panties with a bra that matches!

~Robin

p.s. I'd like to leave you with one of my favorite jokes:

A man walked into the Women's Department of Macy's in New York City. He told the saleslady "I would like a Baptist bra for my wife, size 36B."
With a quizzical look the saleslady asked; "What kind of bra?" He repeated; "A Baptist Bra - She said to tell you that she wanted a Baptist Bra, and that you would know what she wanted."
"Ah, now I remember"; said the saleslady. "We don't get as many requests for them as we used to. Mostly our customers lately want the Catholic bra, or the Salvation Army bra, or the Presbyterian type."

Confused and a little flustered, the man asked "So, what are the differences?" The lady responded; "It is all really quite simple. The Catholic type supports the masses, the Salvation Army lifts up the fallen, the Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright."

He mused on that information for a minute, and asked "So, what is the Baptist type for?"

She replied, "Oh, they make mountains out of molehills."

1 comment:

  1. The 2nd ones are super cute!!! The first ones I think we all own a pair!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)