Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Frampton comes alive!

I didn't freeze at the concert, but I wasn't hot! Can you believe that there wasn't a single HOT drink for sale? Plenty of beer, sodas, water, and some really good lemonade, but not coffee or hot chocolate????

I wore my Panda hat. I'll post all the pics tomorrow. I'm too tired/lazy to upload them all right now.

I'll leave you with a couple of clips from the concert:

This was the one song I actually knew the words!

This was the longest song I have EVER heard played in a concert. We left after this song. I had to use the bathroom and wanted to go home because of all the clothes I had on!!!

Show some bloggy love~!!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. That song was long on the 8 track, lol

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)