Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

 My week in pictures. These are all the pictures I took and finally uploaded and downloaded and sideloaded....
 The wonderful food at Jeorge's birthday fiesta. It was soooooo yummy!
In front of the Hernando DeSoto Bridge at the Peter Frampton concert.

The boxes of books that made my week!

I did NOT eat all of these cupcakes. I did eat 1/2 of each one over three days. Banana Pudding, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Strawberry, and Margarita. Westside Cupcakes are delish!

Peter Frampton, live. He wanted to show us the way. I wanted the way to a warm place!

I had to give a urine, blood, and tissue sample before I was allowed to purchase this! I am now prepared for winter crud season!

Jeorge, the birthday boy! Look closely, our eyes are the same color in this pic.

The Hernando DeSoto Bridge from Mud Island.

The Memphis skyline from the Mud Island Amphitheater.

Rockin' my panda hat!

Red beans and rice, very nice!
Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)