Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy 42nd Birthday to me!

So far, today has been a great day. Blaine woke me up with some wonderful smelling stuff from Victoria's Secret We had make-up pictures today. I ordered Chinese delivery for lunch. One of my students made me a sweet birthday card. I played on my iPad with one of our severe/profound kids and he had so much fun he hugged me when he left. First time ever! The card and the hug made my day!

My co-workers did a little song and dance for me first thing this morning. I got a couple of great gifts! Tonight Blaine and I are going out to eat. I just happen to have a $50 gift certificate to the Bourbon Street Steakhouse. I've heard nice things about this place, I hope they are all true! I'll be sure and take some pictures!

I'll never not admit that it's my birthday or how old I am. I've earned every year! The past year has been pretty eventful and outstanding. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

It really touches me when I read all the birthday wishes on my facebook. Thanks to everyone!

~Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)