Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Ouida!

Yesterday was my friend Ouida's birthday! She's year younger but sooooo much wiser! I cherish her friendship and her advice. To me she is a saint :) We went to Nagasaki Japanese Steak house to celebrate. I had a great time visiting with her and I at more food than I've been able to in a long time! It was soooooo good. I still brought home a to-go box. I didn't get too nuts!

Any suggestions on how to be more alert in the mornings. I don't remember having ever been a morning person. It's just best to leave me along for at least an hour or two after I wake up. I don't think well, I'm not very patient or tolerant, and I'm downright cranky.

I get plenty of sleep, usually at least eight hours if not more.

Give me your best tips!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. if you get good tips, pass them my way! my thoughts and actions are no where near coherent before 9am! i need some help, too! :)

    kelly z

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)