Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm not afraid of heights. It's falling and the sudden stop at the bottom that scare me.

I love fall. It means cooler weather is around the corner. The leaves begin to change color and there's a bite in the air. Most important is that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just a sneeze away!

In three weeks Blaine and I are going to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I am super excited!!!

Once again, Fluffy will be left home and hungry. My in-laws will be over daily to remove the dead bodies.

Today was an okay day. I don't suffer adult ignorance lightly, it makes my teeth ache. How do you deal with it?


I have a band appointment on Wednesday. I don't anticipate getting a fill. I just want to talk to the Nurse Practitioner about my continued hoarseness. I thought it was me taking my meds at night. Then I thought it was my sinuses going nuts. I'm afraid she's going to order an upper GI and I am not excited :(

Any ideas?

Show some love!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Your going to HPW in 3 weeks means I leave in 4!! :) I can't wait!! :)
    ~Nina

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)