Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Piggy Back Ride

I must apologize to GiGi. She has an unrestricted wireless modem in our neighborhood and I'm piggybacking off of her signal. My wifi router has gone nuts and I couldn't get online, my brain hurts.

Today was my visit with Dr. Jones' Nurse practitioner. I really like her. We spoke about my hoarseness. Here is what I'm going to do for the next month:

No food for at least three hours before bedtime.
No liquids for at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
No sodas or highly acidic drinks (lemonade, juices, etc)
Take a Pepcid everyday!

Hopefully this will make a difference!

They weighed me and I've lost 8 pounds since my last visit!

Show some love!

~Robin

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! 8 lbs! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and just so you know, I've continued reading to keep up with you...even if I've not been posting my own. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)