Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Procrastinate now, don't put it off!

I haven't been blogging regularly. We've been keeping the road hot and staying pretty busy. I have all these pictures that I took, I haven't uploaded or downloaded a single one. I haven't been feeling particularly motivated toward blogging, or much else.

I have no desire to clean the house, hang up clothes, clip coupons, shop, or blog. I just want to sit and read or watch television. I don't want to cook or clean the kitchen. I don't wanna do the laundry. Maybe I have the "blahs." I need to snap out of it!

I'm going to visit my friend Lori this weekend and I FINALLY get to meet her husband! He'll have to pass inspection or they'll be filing for an annulment!

I'll get working on the house, with Thanksgiving here, I'm planning on taking it one room at a time! Blaine is awesome and does a great deal. He's patient with me and knows how much I detest housework. He knew I was a "messy Marvin" when he married me!

What do you do when you aren't motivated? Are you able to self-motivate? (Is that like self-medicate?) What gets your motor running?

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)