Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Time is making fools of us again. ~J.K. Rowling

As I sit here typing this, I know I should be up and getting my bags packed. I have not packed ONE SINGLE ITEM! I am such a procrastinator.

After five years of marriage, Blaine has finally begun to accept that this is just part of who I am. I will be up until midnight, or later packing my bag. I don't know why, it's just part of who I am.

I will also repack his bag. I know, it's crazy. I just like repacking it and then, cramming it full with my stuff :)

I tend to over pack. I have an irrational fear of running out of clean clothes or not having what I want to wear.

I can hear the dryer drying and the washer washing. Don't you know, the clothes I want to pack are still in the hamper!!!

I still have to find all the cords for our phones, iPods, computer, and the iPad! You know I can't travel for more than a couple of days with out my "stuff!"

Don't forget Fluffy will be here. As always, the in-laws will be over daily to removed the bones of the dead bodies, we always leave Fluffy wanting more!

I'm seriously excited about visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The only thing I'm worrying about is whether or not my big butt will fit into the roller coaster seats. I'm thinking about taking a baggy of Crisco with me and rubbing it on the sides of the seats! Good or bad, I will let you know how it goes. I'll definitely be drinking a butter beer and ponying up for the souvenir cup!

Show some bloggy love!!!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)