Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

And all your future lies beneath your hat. John Oldham

 

I'd like to introduce you to Hills of Home. The maker of my adorable hat. Her name is Jennifer and she's an amazing crocheter. She will work with you and use any colors you'd like! If you have an animal you'd like her to make just email her and ask!  hillsofhome.sweetshoppe@yahoo.com

I've put in a request for a Razorback Hat and a Red Imp hat (our school mascot). I should get it in before Christmas. I will definitely be posting a pictures of them!

Here's the info:

Children's hats $18
Adult sizes $20
Shipping and Handling $4 for the first hat and $2 for each additional hat.
Football hats $15
Diva "do-rags" $12 (These have buttons at the base of the head and open in the back like a head band, so you can wear a pony tail.)
Fingerless gloves $12
Prices can vary on special requests, depending on the difficulty.
You pick the colors, or use the ones you see.

I was not paid nor compensated for this post. I just loved my hat so much I wanted you to be able to purchase one too!








 This one is mine!!!!



 Diva do-rag and fingerless gloves.
 Order an adult sized one of these and take a picture of your newborn snuggled inside :)

Show some bloggy love!!!

~Robin

2 comments:

  1. I have 2 of the owls and matching fingerless gloves that should be here soon, can't wait to see them!

    T.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine came in today and they are awesome! My daughter loves them!

    T.J.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)