Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Home is where my bed is

I am so happy to be home. I had a great time (with the exception of Tuesday) going to the amusement parks and the beach. But nothing makes me appreciate being home, like being gone for days.

By the time we got to the gate for our flight I was exhausted and ready to go home. I had not had a good morning and everything was bringing me to tears. Stupid things, like the restaurant not having any chicken noodle soup, made me cry. I knew it was time to go home.

It gradually got better. We were lucky enough to have exit row seats on the flight from Atlanta to Memphis. I don't know how we managed it, but we did enjoy it!
Memphis never looked so good! We stopped by KFC on the way home and got some Chicken Pot Pie. I didn't even want to think about cooking.

This morning I got up after sleeping for TWELVE hours. My bed felt awesome!!!! I started some laundry and began loading all the photos. Blaine went and got us lunch and I started cooking some chili for supper. Good cold weather food!

I have been in my PJs all day. Not doing much of anything except a little cooking and a load of laundry when I think about it. I've mainly been sitting here loading the pictures and watching shows on the DVR.

I'm going to do another post with videos from our trip. Then I should be done with all those pictures.

I weighed this morning and I didn't lose or gain any weight. My band didn't bother me at all on the trip. I ate small amounts and I ate often. I stayed hungry the whole time. I guess it was from my activity level.

I'm beginning to think that it may be time for another fill, maybe .5cc would be good. I'll be sure and bring it up at my next appointment.

Keep showing the bloggy love!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to get back that hour I gave up last spring. I am ready for an adventure. Have you done the Animal Kingdom? I think I would like to go.
    LPage

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)