Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

I am not a hand puppet!

Just a warning to those of you faint of heart or easily disturbed by "female anatomy" talk.

Turn away now!

I've had so many things happen over the last few days, I didn't know what to blog about first. I'm going to go in chronological order.

Wednesday afternoon I had an appointment with the gynecologist, or as I like to refer to him, The HooHoo Doctor.

This is not one of my favorite things to do, but.... When I get a Pap Smear done, I fax in the paper and my insurance company sends me a check. This is really handy around Christmas!

I like my doctor, he's very friendly and talkative. But, at some point, this becomes a problem for me. I like to stare at the ceiling and try to forget the fact that I'm having my breasts squeezed and squooshed. My doctor likes to have a friendly conversation with you, while maintaining eye contact! This is really strange. 

It's not just during the breast exam! He keeps up the conversation while using the speculum and examining me internally. Just having a little everyday conversation and all the sudden he goes, "you have a small uterus." Really? is this a bad thing, good thing? He says it's fine. Whew! It's the only thing 'small' on me :)

He keeps feeling around while talking and I keep feeling like I'm Peanut and he's Jeff Dunham!
Thank goodness I only have to do this once a year!

Do you have a chatty doctor? What's your preference?

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)