Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Thanks to my friend Jen for coloring all my gray hairs, ripping all the hair off of my face, making my hair look so pretty, and being so much fun! I had a great time visiting with her today and laughing! I enjoyed getting to visit with Lisa, Rae, and Taylor!

Jen loved her birthday present I brought her from Orlando. She's a die-hard HP fan!
For lunch I went to the Hamburger Station. It's a place I've loved for years.
I ordered a HUM-burger, small onion rings, and a cherry shake.
That's a thick burger, with grilled onions, mustard, and pickles. I used to love these things! Elmer (my band) is NOT A FAN :(

I was heart broken. This burger made me violently ill. The grilled onions were too done and the hamburger meat was not the highest quality. It still tasted awesome, but is not band friendly.

Elmer did love the onion rings. Anything greasy slides right down. The shake was good too. I know this was a calorie laden meal. I do NOT eat this everyday. I will NOT eat another HUM-burger :( Next time I will eat the smoked turkey sandwich and NO ONION RINGS or SHAKE.

When I finally got back home, I took a nap. I love naps! Then we got up and went to eat at Denny's. We have been eating out so much because I have not been to the grocery store and rotel and chili beans are not a meal.

We went driving around town, it's beautiful outside tonight. Worthington park is all lit up for Christmas. They had the music playing and we went for a walk around the park. Later on they will have carriage rides.


Apologies to my sister who is not happy with Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving. She says she is putting up Valentine's decorations for Christmas this year!

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. The burger looks good at least. Anything greasy will make me sick within like 15 minutes. :( So I can empathize. :) I love the pic of your hair (so cute) and the one of you & Blaine is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)