Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let's be naughty and save Santa the trip. Gary Allan

I will go to Worthington Park every night that I can convince Blaine to go! Tonight we went after trivia (we won 2nd place!) and took a little stroll!
I just love looking at the lights and listening to the music!
When we got home, I started "packaging" my crock pot of Beef Vegetable Soup! As Annelle in Steel Magnolias said, "It's in the freezes beautifully section!"
Beef Vegetable Crock Pot Soup
1 small roast
1 can Homestyle Veg-all
1 can green beans
1 can whole kernel corn
1 bag baby carrots
1/2 bunch of celery chopped
1 cup chopped onions
1 large can tomato sauce/V-8 juice (prefer v-8!)
1 can diced tomatoes
1 bag soup starter
water to the top
Put the roast in the bottom, cover with carrots and celery
Pour on tomato sauce.
Open all the cans and pour them in. DO NOT DRAIN!
Add water until it reaches the top.
I sometimes add garlic and other spices, that's up to you!
Cook for at least eight hours. I cooked mine on low over night and all the next day.
ONE HOUR BEFORE SERVING add the package of soup starter. I like Bear Creek. When the hour is up, eat away!
Eat well and show some bloggy love!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Skip the soup starter and just add equal sodium.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)