Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I got my new Owl Hat in! If you would like to order one, contact Jennifer Freeland Hammons on Facebook! She makes kid and adult sizes! Contact her for prices and styles. I picked the colors and the animal! I picked red, black, and white because they will match my EJHS pullover that I wear in the winter. I'm gonna be stylin'!

Blaine and I went to trivia Thursday night. Shocker, I know. We got third place. We were going to stop and shop at Wal-mart. We quickly changed our minds when we saw the parking lot. We decided there wasn't anything we wanted bad enough to brave that crowd.

This is one of the free 8x10s I've gotten from Walgreens. We braved Hobby Lobby today and bought some frames. I think it looks pretty good!

After shopping we went to visit my Aunt Olivia. It had been too long since I had seen her. I'll do better and get over more often!

We went to see Real Steel. If you can get past the first 30 minutes of the movie it's really good. I loved the ending.

We ended the night at Qdoba Mexican Grill. We had never eaten there, but decided to give it and our BOGO coupon a try.

I do believe we'll visit there again.

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

p.s. Pinterest has me wanting a waffle maker. I keep seeing where people are cooking cinnamon rolls and brownies in it. The look so good!

5 comments:

  1. Todd and I like Qdoba too. We'll have to go there sometime!

    Shirey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a waffle maker. I never use it. Cute hat. Did you see the one I sent you on FB?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qdoba is one of my favorite places to eat. I love the Mexican Gumbo, nachos and quesadillas. What did you get? Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a ground beef taco and 3cheese nachos! Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hat I will go check out the site! Congrats on 3rd in triva too.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)