Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

100 more

Today I noticed that there are 100 more mornings left until summer vacation begins!

This is the beginning of the double digit days! I know, I know we have Christmas first. But 100 is a significant number.

But 95 is our official half way mark. Our contract is for 190 days.

2011 was a great year for me. Lapband surgery, blogging on an almost daily basis, going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, playing trivia, staying at the Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas, and just being around so many people that I love.

I'm looking forward to most of 2012. I'm a little leery of the end of the world in December. Do you think it will be an asteroid, solar flares, or some other cataclysmic event?

I have several goals already. Some financial, some weight loss related, others are random. I plan on listing them in January for "the record."

What are you looking forward to about 2012?

Show the bloggy love!

~Robin

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to my husband coming home!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Feb 2012.

    Amy W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got an e-mail yesterday that enumerated tsunami solar flares as a possible December 21, 2012 disaster which could end all electronics and communications AND volcanoes in Yosemite Park all erupting...causing a nuclear-type winter. Oh well, the Lord knows and will protect His own. Trust Him! Now let's see...goals??? Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was asking someone recently what they thought about the end of the world prediction, and they had a pretty intelligent response. The Mayans predicted it, but who is no longer in existence? Are we going to listen to people who, themselves, are extinct? So my thought is just to live every day as if it were the last. Even if the world ends some day, any one of us could have our world end any day. Love each day, love God, and keep our faith in Him.

    As for goals.... I need to work on this one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)