Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Is it me...or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

How do you know when you're beginning a tradition?

I'd like tonight to become a tradition for us.

We took Blaine's parents and Aunt out to dinner.

We ate at Larry's Pizza and I had a piece of Buffalo Chicken pizza! Very interesting.

When we were finished we went for a ride around town looking at Christmas lights. I had fun!

After we took them home, we headed to Marion.

There is this awesome house there. They have tons of lights and they flash to the beat of the music. I know there are tons of houses out there like this, but not around here!

I love this house!

I took video, I just can't get it to upload :(

Merry Christmas!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)