Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My karma ran over your dogma.

I got a check in the mail today for $18.04. It was from some lawsuit about foreign currency exchange rate and the credit card I used when I was in Europe in 2005. Then Blaine's mom gave us a coupon for $5 off at Colton's. It was a sign! No cooking tonight!

We went to Colton's and shared the Del Rio ribeye. Blaine ordered tea, I had water and the total was $18.01!!! How cool! Don't worry, we tipped the waitress on the original total and not the after coupon amount :)

I'm happy to announce that Blaine, Stacy and I won first place tonight at trivia. It's nice to win, but I'm usually pretty pleased as long as we're in the top three :) Before heading home we drove by Worthington Park for my nightly Christmas music and light gawking!

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)