Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

NIght Moves

Wild hair and ready for the concert!

Watch out Bob Seger! But first, dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. We only had to wait 45 minutes to be seated.

The view from our seats.

I should only be this high in the air if I'm inside an airplane!!!!

He was feeling his night moves!

This one is 35 seconds

 
This one is FIVE minutes.

Tonight I played Dodge the Drunks. I was successful. The lady sitting next to us, not so lucky. The girls above us were vigorously dancing with mostly full beer cups. I guess they didn't realize that when you jump around beer will slosh out of the cup. Stupid girls and poor wet lady. 

They are just lucky they didn't slosh it on me. I wouldn't have been nearly as nice!

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have been nice either. Bitches. You looked great btw!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)