Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Sleigh bells ring, are you listenin'?

Tonight we went to Worthington Park for our nightly ride around the neighborhood.

We were joined by Jami and Jeorge for a carriage ride! Thanks to Ralph and Kellie at Delta Shots Photography for taking a pic with my phone!

We might have been a tad bit cold!

But we had a blast!

After we roasted marshmallows,

and made s'mores.

Somebody forgot to tell Jami and me it was full-length fur night. I left mine at home. But she still looked cute :)

After we had a hot chocolate and warmed up, we headed to Larry's Pizza. It's a new restaurant here in West Memphis. This place was hopping!!!!

They call it a "lazy man's buffet." You sit there and they bring the pizza around. It made me think of Texas de Brazil with pizza. I enjoyed the pizza and the company! Two buffets and two drinks was less than $20!
I took a bunch of pictures with my big camera. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good ones tomorrow night and get them all loaded at once.

Show some bloggy love!

~Robin

1 comment:

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)